Insured Network Deposit (IND) is a deposit sweep service for IntraFi. The IND Sales app is a private iOS app that allows the IntraFi sales team to access sales data from their mobile devices. Though it was packaged for iOS, UX Team developed it as a hybrid app using Ember JS, so that it can easily be packaged for other platforms, such as web or android.
The sales app features:
- A modern, user-friendly interface
- Animated graphical representations of data
- Instant search
- Advanced data tables with the ability to deep dive into details
- Optimized responsive views for mobile and tablet devices
The project kicked off with team work sessions where our client informed us about the data they’d like to access in the app. Based on those learnings, UX Team created and iterated through high fidelity wireframes to illustrate the app design. After iterating and updating the wireframes, UX Team developed a non-functional, click-through prototype using Ember JS that allowed the client to experience the app before it was developed. Since the prototype contained all of the front-end development work, it was used as a foundation for the app development. Once development was complete, UX Team designed a landing page where the sales team can log in and download the private app.
- Client: IntraFi
- Services: Visioning, Wireframing, Visual Design, HTML/CSS Prototype, Ember js Development
- Website: https://www.intrafi.com/