Front-End Developer / UX Designer
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performing User Shadowing and Interviews
- Defining User Personas
- Creating Site Maps and User Flow Diagrams
- Creating Wireframes and Visual Design Mockups
- Conducting Usability Tests
- Developing HTML/CSS/JS Prototypes and Assets
- Working knowledge of Angular, Razor, Ember a plus
To be considered, you must:
- Provide a link to your online portfolio that shows great examples of your software and website design skills. Ideally, your portfolio should always:
- Demonstrate your thinking via: initial sketches, flow diagrams, mockups, etc…
- Show the before/after if a project was a redesign
- Show the finished product
- Be within an easy driving distance to our Saddle Brook, NJ office.
- Include #uxrules somewhere in your message – just to prove you read these requirements. All submissions that do not include #uxrules will be ignored.