One Dedicated Team. One Fixed Price.
To differentiate ourselves from larger consulting firms, we created our own ‘Dedicated Team’ pricing model that uses a blended rate across all team members and each team member is assigned for the full duration of your project. We chose to differentiate ourselves with a Dedicate Model because:
- We believe that good software can only be achieved when all team members are entrenched in understanding your business and your users.
- We know that Time and Materials (T&M) models are often abused with overly inflated billable hours that only lead to client relationship issues. Our Dedicate Team model as simple and transparent. We charge a fixed price for a given team for a given duration. No surprises — just results.
- We know that, in order to be given a shot to work with great clients like Nestlé, Morgan Stanley, Selective Insurance, Hasbro, and others, we need to put some “skin in the game”. So not only do we use a low blended rate for all team members, we also provide free Practice Head Oversight from our Director of User Experience to make sure you are getting the best quality work possible from your Dedicated Team. You see, we’re not in this to do one-and-done projects. We want to develop long-lasting relationships that are built on quality, trust and transparency.
How a Dedicated Team model benefits our clients:
- Free Practice Head Oversight:
We include Practice Head oversight on all our Dedicated Team engagements at no additional cost because we are strong believers in how great work will lead to more work.
- No Lost Intellectual Capital:
With a Dedicated Team, all the knowledge that each team member gains throughout a project is never lost.
- Continuity & Consistency:
Since a ‘Dedicated Team’ works on a project from its beginning, the design of your product will be far more consistent than if you had team members swapping out throughout your project.
- Trust & Stability:
Team members develop a trust in each others abilities and recommendations, which adds stability to the team and makes the overall team perform much better and faster.
- Resources Used for Their Strengths:
When you have a Dedicated Team, each team member is focused on what they’re really good at instead of requiring them to stretch their abilities to do things they’re not good at.
- Enhanced Long-lasting Relationship:
Many of our clients get to know each team member on a first name basis, which leads to better communication and a sense of comradery that helps the team work more better together.
Our Simple, Transparent Pricing Model:
|PRICING FORMULA||SAMPLE PRICING|
|Number of Team Members||(1.5) Team Members|
|✕ hours per week||X 60 hours per week|
|✕ $135 hourly rate||✕ $135 hourly rate|
|= $XX,XXX Weekly Rate||= $8,100 weekly rate|
|✕ number of weeks||✕ 4 Weeks|
|= Team Cost||= $32,400 Team Cost|
|+ 10% Project Management||+ $3,240 (10%) Project Management|
|= Total Fixed-Price||= $35,640 Fixed-Price|