About UX Team
UX Team specializes in designing engaging, evidence-based User Experiences (UX) for enterprise software products. Our scientific method leverages evidence to drive all our design decisions so that our designs not only look great but are proven to be easy to use. The evidence we gather comes from activities such as research, user interviews and shadowing, card sorts, treejack studies, and user surveys. We compile all our findings and present them to our clients along with recommendations on how the evidence translates into designs.
Each of our clients is assigned a team that stays with them and acts as an extension of our client’s team. This allows each team member to build intellectual capital about our client’s business and users, which is critical in creating great user experiences.
No offshore resources
While offshore rates may seem appealing to your budget, we believe you simply cannot create truly great user experiences by using offshore resources. Designing user experience requires you to involve the actual end-users in your design process, which means getting in the trenches and knowing what it’s like to be in the user’s shoes. You can’t do that when you’re 7,000 miles away.
In addition, even though our rates are higher than offshore rates, we will undoubtedly spend fewer hours to create a better end product.
- in obsessing over all the little things that affect everything.
- the User Experience IS the product.
- pretty pictures do not make good design.
- good design can be proven by how it is used.
- opinions and egos often get in the way of achieving good designs.
- in taking great pride in our work – but we don’t let our pride get in the way of making good design decisions.
- in having fun — because if you love what you do; it should be fun.
- we are better designers than copywriters and if you’re still reading this, you’ll probably agree.
- boredom is born from a lack of creativity.
- in constantly critiquing and debating the design of everything — and we’ll do the same with your product.