Whiteboard sessions, research, interviews, site maps, task flow diagrams, product roadmaps, and wireframes.
Who We Are
We bring to the table proven user experience and user interface design principles and a wide variety of past work experiences—from startups to large corporations; from small marketing firms to large NY advertising agencies; from sole proprietorships to the largest IT consulting firms in the US.
As a Fusionapps brand, we live in the trenches with our Agile Development teams and we’ll do the same with yours.
That’s who we are.
That’s UX Team.
What We Believe
- in obsessing over all the little things that affect everything.
- the User Experience IS the product.
- pretty pictures do not make good design.
- good design can be proven by how it is used.
- opinions and egos often get in the way of achieving good designs.
- in taking great pride in our work – but we don’t let our pride get in the way of making good design decisions.
- in having fun—because if you love what you do; it should be fun.
- we are better designers than copywriters and if you’re still reading this, you’ll probably agree.
- boredom is born from a lack of creativity.
- in constantly critiquing and debating the design of everything — and we’ll do the same with your product.
What We Do
Interactive, non-functional prototypes that let you experience your software application before you invest in developing it.
Usability testing and evaluations, A/B multivariate testing, conversion rate optimization, search engine optimization
Recent Web and Mobile UX Design and Development Projects
We design and develop software and website user experiences for a wide-range of clients in many different industries.