Your Own Dedicated Development Team — all in New Jersey.
Under the direction of a Product Manager (ours or yours), your software product is built by our team of on-staff application developers (in our Saddle Brook, NJ office) that are dedicated to your product. In fact, you will get to know all your team members on a first name basis — something you’re not likely to get from any offshore development firm.
Before we begin development, we will collaborate with you to create a prioritized Product Backlog of features, draft a Product Roadmap to define the first few Sprints and a schedule of Product Releases, and author the necessary Requirements documents. During development, we will utilize all the UX assets created by our UX Team to build each feature of your functional software product. In addition, our network engineers on your Product Support Team will prepare and maintain development, staging and production environments that can be used to test and host your software product.
Some of our development services include, but are not limited to:
- Proof of Concepts: Testing key functions, requirements or technical challenges before they are included in a design or specification.
- Product Requirements: A light-weight requirements document that provides business and technical teams with summary-level descriptions on how the features of the product are expected to function based on a user’s interaction with the product.
- Technical Specification: A development team’s instruction manual that clearly articulates and defines exactly how each piece of functionality should be developed.
- Software Architecture: With UX blueprints and technical specification in hand, a software architect specialist creates the overall system architecture, domain model and data schema.
- Application Development: The App Dev team creates the application’s components / modules and unit tests them using technologies that work best for your project.
- Quality Assurance Testing: Working with the product owners our dedicated testing team will test all use cases, coordinate issue remediation, and assist in acceptance testing.
- Deployment: Our Product Support Team prepares the application’s production environment and coordinates deployments.
Software Application Development Platforms
UX Team has no allegiance to any platform or company, which enables us to be completely technology agnostic. However, with so many choices in the market today, we do specialize in specific platforms and products, such as:
Content Management Systems
With so many Commercial Off-The-Shelf Content Management Products in the market today, it is impossible to specialize in them all – so we chose WordPress for its market share size and Sitefinity for its enterprise-level reputation that many of our clients prefer.