Turning your vision into a reality
Often times, clients will come to us with great ideas that need to be fleshed out, solidified and validated. As the name implies, “Team Work Sessions” are all about rolling up our sleeves and getting to work as a team to transform and shape ideas into a tangible, meaningful and usable software products or websites.
Our team comes to the table with years of experience working with a wide range of different technology solutions at both large corporations, Big IT firms and small startups. This experience enables us to see ahead to possibilities, opportunities and road bumps that our clients may not have seen before. When we get together to conduct our Team Work Sessions, we focus less on documentation and more on brainstorming ideas, sketching designs and shaping your software product.
In between Team Work Sessions, we’re doing our homework to prepare for the next session. Our homework can include but is not limited to:
- Business and UX Strategy: Brainstorming and poking holes in ideas; sketching and debating design concepts, defining and creating actionable next steps.
- Current State Analysis: Review your current product and identify pain points and opportunities for improvements.
- Competitive Research: Identifying known and possible competitors, market opportunities and key differentiators that will help create a crystal clear product focus.
- Product Ecosystem: Visualizing how your product will need to interact with all external systems and data points.
- Swimlane Diagrams: Defining how your users and systems interact with each other during specific user task flows.
- Gap Analysis: Identify the gap between current features and future features; current flaws and future enhancements.
- Create Backlog: Define a backlog of prioritized needs, features and requirements.
- Concept Boards: Create mockups to help establish an overall visual tone and design direction.
- Product Road Map: Create a document that defines your initial Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and the first few incremental product releases.
- Functional Spec: Create a Functional Specification Document that uses annotated screens and components to define the product’s functionality.
Team Work Sessions are all about exchanging and presenting well-informed design ideas.
Recent Web and Mobile UX Design and Development Projects
We design and develop software and website user experiences for a wide-range of clients in many different industries.