Enterprise-Level Content Management Systems
With so many Commercial Off-The-Shelf Content Management Products in the market today, it is impossible to specialize in them all – so we chose WordPress and Drupal for their market share and development community size, and Sitefinity for its enterprise-level reputation that many of our clients prefer.
With impressive stats like the ones below, it’s easy to understand why a firm like UX Team would specialize in WordPress:
- 59.5% of all the websites that use a content management system use WordPress. This accounts for nearly 29% of all websites on the Internet.
- 50,000 new WordPress.com websites are launched daily.
- 37 million global Google searches for “WordPress” are made per month.
- Users publish about 36,000,000 new posts and 61,000,000 comments each day.
- 65.34% of websites in the Top Million are built on WordPress.
However, when you’re the largest CMS in the world, you’re also going to be the largest target for hackers, which is why our team of network engineers and developers specialize in installing and implementing the necessary hosting environment features to secure WordPress from hackers. In addition, our team also implements best practices to optimize the speed and performance of WordPress far beyond a typical out-of-the-box install.
A lot of our enterprise-level clients, such as Nestlé, choose Sitefinity, which is known for its out-of-the-box security and robust features built on the Microsoft .NET Framework. In addition, our partnership and relationship with Progress® (formerly Telerik) provides us with access to technical product resources that allow us to push the customization limits of Sitefinity beyond what most other firms may be able to do.