The IND responsive web app is a proprietary Insured Cash Sweep software built for Promontory Interfinancial Network. The application enables financial institutions to insure their clients’ high net worth balances by automatically “sweeping” large deposit balances into smaller FDIC-insured balances across a large network of banks.
The web app features:
- Responsive design optimized for desktops, laptops, tablets and phones
- Dashboards customized data visualizations for several different user types
- Intuitive navigation
- Detailed account info centers
- Comprehensive prototype with:
- Persona descriptions and sitemaps
- Screen tours and tutorials
- Personalized client demos
To start the project, UX Team performed an analysis of the current software. Findings and recommendations were presented during Team Work Sessions. UX Team then used information gathered during analysis and Team Work Sessions to re-architect the navigation and construct detailed wireframes. Once wireframes were completed, UX Team created a dual-purpose Ember JS prototype to demonstrate the software. Our client uses the prototype to show off the software during sales pitches while the development team uses the assets from the prototype build the application.