Front-end UX Developer
TO BE CONSIDERED, YOU MUST:
- Include a link to your online portfolio that demonstrates your software (not just websites) design and development experience
- Have 3+ years of HTML/CSS/JS experience
- Be within driving distance to our Secaucus, NJ office.
The Front-end UX Developer works under the guidance of the Director of User Experience and Lead UX Designer to develop user experiences for web and mobile software applications.
In priority order, the primary responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Developing Non-functional HTML/CSS/JS Prototypes
- Gathering and documenting User Needs and Requirements
- Creating Information Architectures, Taxonomies, User Task Flow Diagrams and Wireframes
- Creating Visual Design Mockups
Must demonstrate (through past work experiences and a killer portfolio) a diverse set of superior web and mobile software application designs.
In priority order, the technical skills required for this position include extensive knowledge of the latest front-end development techniques and frameworks including:
- Adobe XD
- Adobe Illustrator
Contract and/or Full-time
Local candidates only:
Secaucus, NJ 07094
3 years of HTML/CSS/JS experience with a solid software design portfolio